Agendas, Meetings, and Minutes
City Council meetings convene on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 6 p.m. in the City Council Chamber at 1000 Webster Street.
Agendas are posted prior to the meeting and are available at the meetings. City Council meetings are also televised live on cable Channel 26, and via streaming broadcasts. Broadcasts are archived for future reference on City Council Streaming Video.
Meeting minutes are posted after they have been approved at the following City Council meeting.
City Council Meeting Structure and How to Participate
- City Council meeting begins at 6 p.m.
- Public comments on agenda issues
- Complete a speaker's card listing the specific agenda item number.
- Give the completed card to the City Clerk prior to the item is called.
- There is a maximum time limit of five minutes.
- The Mayor will call for speakers after the staff report is presented and prior to Council discussion on each item.
- Public comments on issues not on the agenda
- Use the Public Comment portion of the meeting.
- Speakers must fill out a speaker's card.
- Give the completed card to the City Clerk to be recognized.
1903 to present: